Question:
What's a good game to play to get to know a group of girls?
wonderboy62585
2006-02-23 12:25:41 UTC
as in, three girls come over to my apartment and play board games with me and my roomies.
Eight answers:
nicksayswatzup
2006-02-24 04:50:00 UTC
FOOTBALL!
Danaerys
2006-02-23 23:18:39 UTC
Apples to Apples is really fun for a group of 6. It's not really a board game, but I can't think of many board games that you can play with that many people at once.
The Chancellorâ„¢
2006-02-23 13:30:01 UTC
I would suggest Scrabble because it makes you guys to talk to each other unlike chess or checkers where you would keep quiet the whole time.
tulsagunners4
2006-02-23 13:09:22 UTC
Strip poker.
2006-02-23 12:41:19 UTC
sit down,go around and everybody tells somthing bout them
2006-02-23 18:03:55 UTC
spin the bottle
kayla3001
2006-02-23 12:32:27 UTC