Question:
. .:.:Help Needed::....?
?
2006-03-31 20:42:17 UTC
I need some ideas for making a board game. It's topic is about the medivial ages. I am to make some questions that go with the game i create.
(An example is naked knights, where you answer questions and get to put on some armor on for the knight, first one to dress the knight wins.)
Two answers:
xxxxxx
2006-04-01 05:16:37 UTC
make the game either a circle or a square so that you can keep going until the knight is dressed. and then just have question cards with the answer on the bottom so that the person to the right or left has to read the card to the person. you can have wildcard spaces too. the wildcards can be things like...get fully undressed because you are a herritic or something. and others can be skip a turn... have fun use your imagination it is easy just think and be creative
rith-sv
2006-04-01 07:12:43 UTC
questions?

try: http://www.funtrivia.com/dir/7372.html

if you want to view the answers without answering, just press submit answers with nothing answered.