Question:
i meet this guy on line and i him to come to my home so we can meet and he make up thing not to show up.?
hotracer55_1958
2006-02-25 19:49:01 UTC
i meet this guy on line and i him to come to my home so we can meet and he make up thing not to show up.?
Four answers:
2006-02-25 19:58:34 UTC
It's his loss. However, you would have been much better off meeting in a neutral place such as a cafe or restaurant in case of trouble.

Have you been in touch with him to find out why or have you written it off as a bad experience?
cyanne2ak
2006-02-25 19:53:26 UTC
What you did is downright stupid! Never give your home address to ANYONE you meet over the internet. Always meet in a public place and never get in a car other than your own, or a taxi. You are putting yourself at serious risk. He probably made an excuse because he felt HE might be at risk. It's a very real problem. Don't get robbed, injured, and/or killed. Go about it responsibly next time.
pumpk713
2006-02-25 19:55:53 UTC
I think he got cold feet, but I think it would be better to not do that in the future. Always meet in public, lighted places, remember lot of psychotic, sicko perverts on the net.
kielbasa7
2006-02-25 20:02:08 UTC
He couldn't find his killing knives.